Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So tired my fingers even hurt......

But it was a very good day. Got to spend some time with my darling daughter Jordan, by that I went along while she ran some errands, lol, but it was great to see her again. Had planned to go out for ice cream , but Uncle Garry started messing with her car and that led to getting more car parts. Every girl should have an uncle to take care of her and spoil her rotten!

A couple more ebay sales, not my favorite venue, but still consistent sales so I'm still there. Sold a pattern from the ecrater store, that IS my favorite venue, but takes a lot of work to get the word out on. Best of all, got an offer for the Pepsi machine! Still have the sewing machine, vintage couch and red car to go, but makes for a very nice week. More stuff sorted, pics taken and uploaded to facebook. Still need to research, price and add to the store. So much stuff I don't have a clue how to price!

No comments:

Post a Comment