Friday, April 6, 2012

Celexa withdrawls, part 2

So, as I said, now for the fun part, my unintential celexa withdrawl. I'm not really sure what day I finally ran out, I didn't think to much about it, I figured I would eventually go do what I needed to get a new prescription, then BAM!

Suddenly my head is buzzing, what I now know are called "brain zaps" by those going through it. I'm getting dizzy spells, but I realized I was going through actual withdrawls when I got so angry I couldn't get my cable working I almost hurled the remote through a window. I'm trying to hook up an adapter for my older tv to convert to high def. I called my brother to get some info and started crying when he didn't respond fast enough. I swore at my mother over the phone for the same reason, before I started crying some more. Today every conversation sends me to tears, and any opposition or even sympothy pisses me off. My mom offered to buy me a new tv, and all I want is to scream at her to just leave me the fuck alone.

Yesterday and today have been so horrible I've almost gone to the ER a couple times. My neck and shoulders hurt, my skin feels like it's itching off my body, I'm still going between crying and wanting to just fucking destroy things. I DON"T want to talk to anyone about it, but I also don't want to be alone.

I've been researching on line today and some have suggested fish oil and other suppliments to help with the symptoms, going to the drugstore now. Hoping they help.

No comments:

Post a Comment